47 Strickland Road, Cos Cob, CT 06807
47 Strickland Road, Cos Cob, CT
Saturday & Sunday
An immense canyon, the world's highest peak, and colorful lights that fill the night sky! Travel around the world with these multilayered 3-D scenes that leap off the eye-opening pages of this Pop-Up Guide™. Children can find out more about them and other marvels in this unique look at the world's natural wonders!
• 10 big multilayered pop-ups!
• Descriptive text and labeled illustrations for quick and easy learning
• Built-in elastic bands that allow readers to prop open and display their favorite scene
• Sturdy construction that's perfect for at-home or on-the-go
Fans of the Pop-Up Guide™: Natural Wonders will also enjoy the others book in the series, Space and Vehicles.
• Pop-up books for kids
• Educational books for children aged 3 to 5
• Books for preschool and kindergarten children
The Greenwich Historical Society's mission is to preserve and interpret Greenwich history to strengthen the community’s connection to our past, to each other and to our future. All proceeds from our museum store support this mission.