47 Strickland Road, Cos Cob, CT 06807
47 Strickland Road, Cos Cob, CT
Saturday & Sunday
Fragrance - Sage, pumpkin and a hint of cinnamon (our best selling fragrance!). This candle is pumpkin without being too sweet or overpowering!
- 100% soy wax, not a blend, that is a natural and renewable resource grown in the USA.
- 100% cotton wicks.
- Hand-poured in small batches, in the USA
- Adhere to all safety standards et by the IFRA (International Fragrance Association)
- Phthalate and paraben free
- Reusable or recyclable glass that is food safe
- FDA compliant & recyclable bamboo lid
Burn Times: Large candles burn up to 70 hours; Small candles burn up to 30 hours
The Greenwich Historical Society's mission is to preserve and interpret Greenwich history to strengthen the community’s connection to our past, to each other and to our future. All proceeds from our museum store support this mission.